Things to Know Before Your Visit:
With the reopening of the tasting room outdoor areas, the health and safety of our customers and employees is a high priority. To prevent spread and to ensure the health and safety of individuals on a daily basis, we have implemented protocols that will limit employee to customer and customer to customer contact and regimens that will ensure around the clock sanitizing and disinfecting of all customer and employee contact touch points and surfaces.
To keep everyone safe, we ask that customers...
- Respectfully social distance at all times. Keep a 6 foot distance from all other tables, guests, and employees.
- Refrain from moving tables and chairs. If you would like to switch tables, please see the host.
- Employees and customers who are vaccinated are welcome to remove their masks while on-site.
- We also ask that any customers who may be showing symptoms of COVID-19 to please stay home.
- If you have any questions at all regarding your visit or about our current protocols, please feel welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Until we bottle our 2019 Reds and 2020 Whites in the weeks and months ahead, our current wine selection will be limited. If you are unable to find a wine to enjoy on our current menu, we invite you to bring any Black Ankle wine you have at home to enjoy on-site during your visit.
We welcome parties of EIGHT or less (children included) in our seating areas and TWELVE or less on our lawn. Friday to Sunday (our busy time!), parties ranging from SIX to EIGHT are only able to book tables on our Courtyard area. Parties 6 or less can book on our Patio and Terrace. For the safety of our guests and staff, we are unable to accommodate groups larger than twelve during normal business hours. No exceptions. If you are interested in booking a group of twelve or more on a weekday or during off hours, email email@example.com. Please note: Parties with more than one table booked on the Patio, Terrace, or Courtyard will be asked to stay seated at their tables and not move tables together. If you are looking to seat together as a larger group, please book a Lawn reservation.
- To allow for other guests to visit and enjoy the farm, all reservation time slots will be allotted for a 2.5 hour picnic or until close of business each day.
- Children are always welcome! We just ask that all children be included in the party size and remain with their parents/guardians throughout the duration of your visit. For the safety of yourself and our guests, no running, sports, or games are allowed in the lawn or seating area at this time.
- Dogs are also welcome on our Patio and Lawn area and must remain attached to their leash
- We require contact free transactions. Before you visit we ask that you set up a customer account on our website and add your payment information to your profile. When you arrive we will just locate your customer account, confirm it with you, and then charge the card on file after your approval. If you are a wine club member, there is no need to create a profile. To set up your profile, click here.
- Rain and Snow Policy: It is important to note that reservations are for outdoor areas only. In the event of rain, we will contact you directly to see if you would like to reschedule your visit for a sunnier day.
- Let there be shade: Every April, our shade sails are re-installed on the Patio and the Terrace areas. While the shade sails provide a decent amount of shade, we recommend all guests bring protective gear such as hats, sunglasses, and sunscreen along with them as the shade sails do not cover the entirety of our seating areas.
- Fire Pits/Warmth: Now that the shade sails are up, we will not be lighting the fire pits. On chilly days, we encourage all guests to bundle up with jackets, hats, ear warmers, gloves, and to bring hand warmers, heaters, or extra blankets.